Due to the long mail delivery times in Australia - a select few records are currently available for download prior to you receiving the physical record.
Note: You will need to register as customer of RJS-Records.com
Once registered and your order completed visit the "Downloads" item (from inside your RJS-Records.com account) and you will find the .zip file there - just click on the download link.
To check if the download option is available refer to product description. (look for a YES or NO)
- Download files are available as .ZIP file type (as some Ipads and Smart phones will download .mp3 files as a streaming file that plays and does not download correctly)
- You need to have the un-pack utility on your device to retrieve the .MP3 file from inside the .ZIP file. (most modern devices have this un-pack utility) - or can be found from Google play or Apple store.
- The .mp3 file has been created from the analogue record via audio software - so now is converted to digital data suitable for storing on flash drives (drive sticks) and other digital media.
- Downloaded online files can only be used for personal use.
- You cannot resell or share the file with any other party. (or make available to the public)
- RJS-Records.com does NOT grant you any copyright rights.